The Conflict Dynamic Profile (CPD) produces a complete “conflict profile,” providing data on
- what's particularly provoking to the individual
- how the individual perceives the way he or she responds to conflict
- how others view the individual responding to conflict
- how the individual’s behavior changes (or doesn’t) before, during, and after conflict
- which behaviors would have the most severely negative impact within the individual’s particular organization.
After the CDP assessment is completed, one of Manousso Mediation's experienced executive coaches will provide the individual with a two-hour individual feedback session to help clarify the CDP results and develop a personal action plan. The coach and participant will then schedule three coaching sessions; the role of the coach is to provide support, accountability and expertise as the participant works to develop the specific skills and behaviors that are keys to handling conflict more effectively.
The cost for Conflict Coaching is $2,100, which includes the administration of the CDP instrument, a two-hour individualized feedback session, and three subsequent one-hour coaching sessions. Additional one-hour coaching sessions are available for $300 each hour.
For corporate and group sessions, special rates can be negotiated. Please ask.
PayPal or checks to
schedule your coaching:
Check may be sent to Manousso Mediation, 21 Briar Hollow Lane, Suite 508, Houston, TX 77027.